I need help .......deciding to buy or not to buy
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:03 pm
I will admitt to sticker shock when I first saw the price...however I do not have a problem paying the price if the game is exceptional.
I am a long time UV, WITP, and WIPT-AE Player. I no problem paying the the price for WIPT-AE...becuase I knew what I was getting. WITP-AE is still my main go to game.
With BFTB I am not sure what I am getting. I played HWTR alot (while waiting for WITP turns to be sent back to me). I concidered HWTR as light weight diversion while waiting on my opponets turn. I never played the COTA because I did not have a strong interest in that theater. Also I thought the AI in the HWTR was a little weak especailly on defense (I always had to manually place companies and defend "In-Situ". The AI did not do a good job of setting-up good defences, when concidering the expect avenue of approach of the emeny.) Now one of bigger selling points is a improved AI that really works well...If this is true..I will NOT have an issue buying this game.
So pleae give feed back on how AI works, and do you like the game ..why or why not???
PLEAE DO NOT COMMENTS ON PRICE...I think that subject has been covered in other threads....I just want to to know about the game and what you all think
Thanks
Karrick
I am a long time UV, WITP, and WIPT-AE Player. I no problem paying the the price for WIPT-AE...becuase I knew what I was getting. WITP-AE is still my main go to game.
With BFTB I am not sure what I am getting. I played HWTR alot (while waiting for WITP turns to be sent back to me). I concidered HWTR as light weight diversion while waiting on my opponets turn. I never played the COTA because I did not have a strong interest in that theater. Also I thought the AI in the HWTR was a little weak especailly on defense (I always had to manually place companies and defend "In-Situ". The AI did not do a good job of setting-up good defences, when concidering the expect avenue of approach of the emeny.) Now one of bigger selling points is a improved AI that really works well...If this is true..I will NOT have an issue buying this game.
So pleae give feed back on how AI works, and do you like the game ..why or why not???
PLEAE DO NOT COMMENTS ON PRICE...I think that subject has been covered in other threads....I just want to to know about the game and what you all think
Thanks
Karrick