Page 1 of 1
Barges
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:52 am
by jshaniii
When do they become available? I'm in 8/42 as Allies with none available.
More to the point: When do my P-38s get here?
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:33 am
by MKSheppard
I NEED my Lightnings!
9/18/42 and none yet!
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:29 am
by Capt Cliff
Check the info button in the top left corner of the screen they show you the aircraft reinforcements. The first P-38 squadron arrives in Sept of 43! The game my upgrade existing units to P-38, but I don't know! It's not like PAC WAR where you can unpgrade units of your choseing!
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:36 am
by 1089
Originally posted by Capt Cliff
Check the info button in the top left corner of the screen they show you the aircraft reinforcements. The first P-38 squadron arrives in Sept of 43! The game my upgrade existing units to P-38, but I don't know! It's not like PAC WAR where you can unpgrade units of your choseing!
The AI was using Lightnings against me in November of '42. Didn't do it much good, but they were there.
kp
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:40 am
by Capt Cliff
Hmmm...I haven't got that far yet. The game must alllow you to upgrade units. I'll have to check the rules, but real men don't read rules!:D
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:20 am
by glen55
The game upgrades your air units automatically (with a random factor thrown in) when upgrades are available. You have no input.
But what about the original question? I am up to 10/42 with no barges? Do the Allies ever get 'em?
LCI's, LST's, LSD's, LCM's, and P-38's...
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:21 am
by von Murrin
The above ships are the Allied barges. They actually have an arrival date on your ship availability list.
P-39 AG's upgrade to P-38's starting about a month or two after you start getting P-38 replacements. Check for that in your air replacement list. I believe they begin to arrive about Oct/Nov 42.