Page 1 of 1

Carrier Battle Replays

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:23 am
by Jagger2002
This is a weird PBEM problem.

I have several PBEM's going. So far there has only been 2 big, knock down carrier battles. In each case, the replay file has not worked for the Americans. I see the replay and the results of the battle. The Americans see the results of the battle but not the replay of the battle. Of course, the Americans are not happy not understanding what ever damage they have suffered.

I have also seen two cases in which the replay appears to abort all movement but airstrikes continue. None of the plotted movement occurs. It is as if movement wasn't plotted but airstrike battles go on.

Has anyone else seen either of these situations?

Replay File

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:41 pm
by ironbottomsound
I have seen the replay file bug.
If someone at 2x3/matrix wants to see I'll be
happy to send. Very disapointing needs to be fixed ASAP.

Giacomo

Replay bug...

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:14 pm
by Erik Rutins
If you have a save with this bug, please send the save file that had the orders prior to the replay plus the replay file - both zipped - to rossm@matrixgames.com with a brief description of where to look for the bug.

The PBEM replay does seem to be working as designed most of the time. We're addressing every remaining glitch we can find, so if you have a repeatable save, send it in (zipped) sooner rather than later. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:32 pm
by Jagger2002
They are on their way. Thanks!