Page 1 of 1
Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 pm
by James Sterrett
If you live in the Kansas City area, and want to meet Dave O'Connor, then please come to Baan Thai (in Leavenworth) for a dinner at 5pm on 21 June (next Monday).
Please let me know if you plan to come, so we reserve sufficient space!
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 pm
by MarkShot
James,
Sounds like a much better deal than dining with Warren Buffet. Sadly, I cannot afford this trip either. Take some photos!
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 pm
by OlegHasky
Yeah.. and when the wine will goin start to hit. Make sure you got your camera on. I would realy like to see photo of Mr. Dave in BugsBunny suit [X(][8|] raving to Goa-psy-trance
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:15 pm
by wodin
Love to but it's a touch to far....
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm
by Adam Parker
Dave, you're gonna be in Kansas but you're not going here?
(Darn it, I just tried to mail order some Sliders but they're closed [:D] )

RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 pm
by Knavery
Why Kansas? I hope it's on official business. It's not exactly on anyone's list of tourist attractions. Dave, If you're ever in Minneapolis, I know of some great places to grab dinner and enjoy some beers. I have a lot of friends from work travel here and they're always impressed with my choices.

RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm
by MarkShot
Dave has business at the Army Staff College. Otherwise I suppose he would have went to Orlando.
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 pm
by simovitch
Well, at least he will have a few days touring San Francisco, Marin County headlands, and the Napa Valley wine country on his return leg courtesy of yours truly.[8D]
Sample of what we will see, one of the bunkers guarding SF Bay:

RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 pm
by simovitch
same shot back in the day...

RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 pm
by Duck Doc
Bummer! I am at Fort Riley in Kansas a couple of hours away but I am on duty that day. Would love to attend though. Welcome to Kansas, Dave. Hope you like it hot! New computer on the way. I should be enjoying BftB soon.
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm
by Arjuna
Dale,
I'll be at Leavenworth on the 22nd as well, if that helps.
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:21 pm
by Duck Doc
Love to but all tied up & can't break free. Thanks anyway. Enjoy your time in Kansas be it business or pleasure (as if I couldn't guess). I hear the BBQ is pretty good in the area. And when the storms brew up & they say to take cover - take cover![:D]
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 am
by James Sterrett
ORIGINAL: MarkShot
Take some photos!
Argh... I remembered this command while driving home last night.
I have failed you again, Lord Markshot! [:(][;)]
RE: Meet Dave O'Connor in Kansas City, 21 June
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 am
by MarkShot
Hey, are you going to make a video of your Origin's seminar and the panel discussion Dave will participate in? It might be interesting to watch.
Maybe Matrix could host them for download as additional BFTB related content?