Page 1 of 1
Alien Race on Home Planet at start. (1.0.5.7)
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:13 pm
by Icesavage
I started a game last night as Human (young expansion, highest homeworld quality) and my capital planet also had about 3 billion Ikurro living on it. Thus, I started with an -8% maintenace and +8% colony income bonus. The planet did not have a ruin on it, and their was the usual sizable human population, but I found it strange that this was possible.
RE: Alien Race on Home Planet at start. (1.0.5.7)
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:17 am
by elliotg
ORIGINAL: Icesavage I started a game last night as Human (young expansion, highest homeworld quality) and my capital planet also had about 3 billion Ikurro living on it. Thus, I started with an -8% maintenace and +8% colony income bonus. The planet did not have a ruin on it, and their was the usual sizable human population, but I found it strange that this was possible.
This is by design - you sometimes start off with another race on your planet.