Bombardment slipping
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:17 pm
I get some odd arty behaviour when I set them to fire during night.
Over 50% of the time, I'm told the artillery has slipped the task, and the bombardment sets itself to go on for about 4-7 hours. This is obviously somewhat disturbing, as few enemy units are going to sit in place that long (many will retreat or rout away if nothing else) and it wastes a lot of ammo, which is in short supply as the Germans. I can correct it by waiting a few seconds and correcting the duration of the task.
Has anyone else noticed this? I had a quick scan through the threads and didn't see anything...
Over 50% of the time, I'm told the artillery has slipped the task, and the bombardment sets itself to go on for about 4-7 hours. This is obviously somewhat disturbing, as few enemy units are going to sit in place that long (many will retreat or rout away if nothing else) and it wastes a lot of ammo, which is in short supply as the Germans. I can correct it by waiting a few seconds and correcting the duration of the task.
Has anyone else noticed this? I had a quick scan through the threads and didn't see anything...