air superiority question
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm
Air superiority
Does anyone know how this is calculated? I had a city with a couple land hexes next to it that the enemy occupied which put it under siege.
I had 2 each strength 10 carriers in the sea zone next to the city but the enemy still got the +40% for air superiority on the siege calculations. Pretty sure they only had one land air unit that could attack the city and no carriers.
Does anyone know how this is calculated? I had a city with a couple land hexes next to it that the enemy occupied which put it under siege.
I had 2 each strength 10 carriers in the sea zone next to the city but the enemy still got the +40% for air superiority on the siege calculations. Pretty sure they only had one land air unit that could attack the city and no carriers.