Page 1 of 1

Possible bug or just need an answer.

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm
by dandechino
I am playing in campaign mode and at the launch of the einhoven sector campaign i have 4 air supports and 2 artillery supports to use. After the first artillery is placed I am unable to place the second one no matter where the first or second artillery is attempted to be placed. I get this message. Is there someone who can explain this?

Image

RE: Possible bug or just need an answer.

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm
by Ivan_Zaitzev
Youy can“t use Artillery with BG tath are not in full supply. In this case the Airborne BGs.

RE: Possible bug or just need an answer.

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm
by TheReal_Pak40
In other words, your BG has to be able to trace a safe path back to a Full Supply Depot (three barrels). The only full supply icon for the Allies is the first bottom map.