Page 1 of 1
AT guns fire through forests?
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 pm
by dandechino
I am on the first mission of the eindhoven sector... I break thru the initial front line of the germans and then as I try to have my tanks cross the first bridge after much pathfinding difficulty they are destroyed by fire from what turns out to be two AT Guns which are positioned on the same level ground on the other side of the forest... anyone else noticing this? If this was direct fire I would assume this to be impossible.

RE: AT guns fire through forests?
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:59 pm
by squadleader_id
Pls read this thread for answers [;)]
tm.asp?m=2527339
RE: AT guns fire through forests?
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 am
by dandechino
Thank you... so is this something to be patched?
[Deleted]
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:41 am
by Anonymous
[Deleted by Admins]
RE: AT guns fire through forests?
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:40 am
by Tejszd
ORIGINAL: dandechino
Thank you... so is this something to be patched?
Yes, I would bet it will be changed....
RE: AT guns fire through forests?
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:23 pm
by RD Oddball
It is in fact to be part of the next update.