Nn absolute newbie willing to play a small scenario first ...
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:56 pm
Greetings guys.
I've no experience of the game at all, at some point quite some time ago I was toying the tutorial a little,read the manual thoroughly but for all practical puropses I haven't played that even against the AI; I'd like to try the UV out first before moving to WitP and WPO in particular as this seemto be a good idea for me to start with the basics first to get a general feeling for the game engine and its mechanics. I need somebody better than me at that to guide me in a little, some concepts seem to remain a little unclear and vague still unfortunatelly.
PM me please or send me an e-mail, of course.
I've no experience of the game at all, at some point quite some time ago I was toying the tutorial a little,read the manual thoroughly but for all practical puropses I haven't played that even against the AI; I'd like to try the UV out first before moving to WitP and WPO in particular as this seemto be a good idea for me to start with the basics first to get a general feeling for the game engine and its mechanics. I need somebody better than me at that to guide me in a little, some concepts seem to remain a little unclear and vague still unfortunatelly.
PM me please or send me an e-mail, of course.