Page 1 of 1
Free Setup - Troubles
Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:23 pm
by G Felzien
I managed to place the two German train units and the OKH unit for Case Yellow on non rail hexs (to move them out of the way) and cannot place them onto the rail hexes desired.
I suppose I should not have been able to place on non rail hexes in the first place.
RE: Free Setup - Troubles
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:04 am
by Vic
ORIGINAL: GFelz
I managed to place the two German train units and the OKH unit for Case Yellow on non rail hexs (to move them out of the way) and cannot place them onto the rail hexes desired.
I suppose I should not have been able to place on non rail hexes in the first place.
Mmmhh... good point I did not consider that a player could choose to do that. I will look into it.
RE: Free Setup - Troubles
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm
by G Felzien
Interesting by products of not being able to return OKH to a rail hex: No rail movement for any German unit as well as restricting the level of supply for units the further away they move from OKH. It presents an interesting challenge. Rather enjoying this latest replay of Case Yellow.[:D]
RE: Free Setup - Troubles
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:44 pm
by RakSep18
it seems really good ,
couldn't think one can do this ,
i gonna try it soon ......................[&o]