Page 1 of 1
Sea Lion Scenario
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 am
by AZKGungHo
I just tried to play the Sea Lion Scenario as the German, and found I have a OKW HQ and 3 Air units - period! That's all! I checked the OOB tab and that's all that's listed!
Can this scenario only be played as part of a campaign? I was looking forward to just playing it on it own.
RE: Sea Lion Scenario
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:49 am
by kvob
It can be played stand alone. Check the cards tab. You will find they allow you to land certain corps (dependant on shipping points). Also, you will find cards for airborne, artillery etc there.
RE: Sea Lion Scenario
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 am
by schwaryfalke
Hi,
you are limited by shipping points, and this is done with cards.
you deploy your units via cards.
Kind regards
RE: Sea Lion Scenario
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 am
by GlobalExplorer
Click on "Cards", then it will become clear how this scenario is set up!
Best Regards [;)]
RE: Sea Lion Scenario
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 pm
by AZKGungHo
Thanks guys - naturally it's the one thing I didn't check!!! [:D]
RE: Sea Lion Scenario
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 pm
by AZKGungHo
Just wanted to add that I really like the way the cards and transport points work in this scenario. I think it's a very elegant way of both keeping the Germans from landing too many troops at once, and at the sametime letting them choose what kind of troops they put in.
I decided to have fun, go for broke, and had some troops in London for a while. The Brits are pushing back now, so we'll see how I do. Either way I'm having fun and that's what it's all about!