Page 1 of 1

Color palette fixes for several PIC files

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:37 pm
by Seagull
There are a few images in the encyclopedia which display with an incorrect color palette. This affects three units in the Soviet Union OOB, one in the Yugoslavian OOB, and one in the Nationalist Spain OOB.

The attached ZIP file (if it actually attaches ;) ) contains corrected versions of those images.

Installing these updated image files will not affect your OOBs; they will only correct the colors displayed.

No attachments

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:40 pm
by Seagull
Hmmm... the ZIP file won't attach to the message.

When I look at the 'Attach file:' section of the message editor, it displays a maximum size of 0 bytes. :(

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:31 pm
by Warhorse
That's normal, it always says that!;) Sometimes it just takes awhile, be sure to give it a few seconds. You might want to move this thread up to the TO&E forum also, so it is in the appropriate place! Thanks for the fix though, look forward to seeing it.

Trying again...

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:29 pm
by Seagull
On the off chance that I can't attach a file using Netscape Navigator on a Linux system, I'm going to try again using IE on a Win98 box.

Warhorse, if I knew how to move a thread I'd be happy to! :) Perhaps gmenfan or someone with similar skills can shift it...

Seagull - crossing his fingers

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:18 am
by Warrior
Thanks, Seagull, I always hated those weird pictures.