What ever happened to Combat Support Companies?
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:50 pm
This may not be the correct forum for this question, but I guess its a good starting point considering the wealth of knowledge available here
I left the infantry in 1977, I was a member of the 1/15th Inf Combat Support Company. Composed of 4.2 Inch Mortars, Redeye Air Defense, Scouts, and Ground Surveillance Radar.
That being said...I visited The 1/15th's web site and noticed the battalion had been reorganized with no CSC. Can anyone tell be when this happened?
Thank you
I left the infantry in 1977, I was a member of the 1/15th Inf Combat Support Company. Composed of 4.2 Inch Mortars, Redeye Air Defense, Scouts, and Ground Surveillance Radar.
That being said...I visited The 1/15th's web site and noticed the battalion had been reorganized with no CSC. Can anyone tell be when this happened?
Thank you