Human Improvement Mod
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 pm
Human Improvement Mod
This modification changes the default avatar for humanity.
There are two additional avatars included, and the human race’s aggression and friendliness was tweaked.
You can use this without the aggression-friendliness change, but I don't think these avatars look like they’re from a “Quite Friendly” race.
The readme has a complete changelog and instructions in the Extras folder on how to swap avatars.
The Images
Combat Armor Avatar
Light Armor Avatar
Heavy Armor Avatar
These images are property of Ukitakumuki from DeviantArt. I cropped them myself, however. They might be a little choppy, but they actually look nice in-game.
The download is in the attachment. Extract it into your Customization folder.
This modification changes the default avatar for humanity.
There are two additional avatars included, and the human race’s aggression and friendliness was tweaked.
You can use this without the aggression-friendliness change, but I don't think these avatars look like they’re from a “Quite Friendly” race.
The readme has a complete changelog and instructions in the Extras folder on how to swap avatars.
The Images
Combat Armor Avatar
Light Armor Avatar
Heavy Armor Avatar
These images are property of Ukitakumuki from DeviantArt. I cropped them myself, however. They might be a little choppy, but they actually look nice in-game.
The download is in the attachment. Extract it into your Customization folder.