Page 1 of 1

Thanks for the patch

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 1:27 am
by U2
Hi

Would just like to say thank you for the patch and how easy it was to download and install. Broadband rules:)
Dan

Where?

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 4:13 am
by Avenger
There was no patch listed for UV on the downloads page and the UV program finds no server.

--Avenger

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 5:08 am
by WarBuddy
Mine downloaded like a charm. Are you sure you double clicked on the: Update-UV True Update Client :icon in your Uncommon Valor folder?

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 5:13 am
by Avenger
Yeah, I was doing it correctly. I did get the patch after a while. My connection is kind of jerky today. Took five minutes to download, which is a definate sign that my connection is sucking.

--Avenger

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 5:35 am
by WarBuddy
Cool, I'm glad it finaly worked. Btw, how many PBEM games have you got going? ( hint, hint )

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:11 am
by Avenger
I haven't been in a PBM game since Stars! Would you like to give it a try? And... Do you want Japs or Americans? :D Campaign 17, natch.

--Avenger

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:12 am
by WarBuddy
Sure, lets give it a try. I'm already playing as the Japanese in that senario, ( My first and only PBEM game with UV ) so I'd like to play as the Americans if its alright. Go ahead and send the first file, Commander.

rtoolooze1@kc.rr.com

Very Cool

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:18 am
by Avenger
Okay, I'll get it done shortly. 1 day turns in the grand campaign sound right?

--Avenger

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:43 pm
by WarBuddy
Yes sir, that sounds good.

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 2:42 pm
by v.Manstein
I really need to praise and thank the team of 2by3 and Matrix games for their effort to get the patch out as soon as possible. You even worked on the weekend to get it done. You regularly respond to your fans to deal with their querries, incl me. This is really astonishing. You sacrificed your weekend just for the patch. Hats off.
Many companies like Activision and EA wouldn`t be bothered about their customers and are only focused on to churn out as many games as possible on a quarterly basis, just to satisfy the share holders.

I am looking forward to some other games by you(Napoloen, CL, WITP...) and if the need arises to keep your company floating, I would buy a second copy of UV as well.

Thank you very much.
alex


:D :D :D :D