more japanese production
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Background: I played vanila witp for months after its release. I think I had a fair understanding of the game. I was overwhelmed by the additional detail of AE to the point that I did not even attempt to play it for months. Finally, when I did, I played as the allies in part to avoid the production and logistical complexities of the Japanese. Since I have made a few posts of late about production, I have obviously decided to give the Japanese a go.
Problem: I made some adjustments to Japanese production and even with those adjustments, HI has increased about 2,000 units per day. I have kept track of all major supply, industrial and oil/resource values. Here's the current situation:
Jan 31, 1942: supply over 3,000,000; fuel nearly 4,000,000; oil about 2,800,000; resources over 7,000,000; HI 156,000
Feb 1, 1942: all values increased or decreased slightly which was consistent with previous trends except for HI. If it had followed previous trends, it should have increased to 158,000, but in fact it dropped to 138,000. I have not made any adjustment on January 31 so the dramatic drop is rather inexplicable to me.
Any ideas?
Problem: I made some adjustments to Japanese production and even with those adjustments, HI has increased about 2,000 units per day. I have kept track of all major supply, industrial and oil/resource values. Here's the current situation:
Jan 31, 1942: supply over 3,000,000; fuel nearly 4,000,000; oil about 2,800,000; resources over 7,000,000; HI 156,000
Feb 1, 1942: all values increased or decreased slightly which was consistent with previous trends except for HI. If it had followed previous trends, it should have increased to 158,000, but in fact it dropped to 138,000. I have not made any adjustment on January 31 so the dramatic drop is rather inexplicable to me.
Any ideas?
