Page 1 of 1

Do you like the version number?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:53 am
by karonagames
I got the latest update today and this is what I saw:


Image

RE: Do you like the version number?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 pm
by dazoline II
Looks good, hope the last one before releae isn't 0.999999999. [;)]

RE: Do you like the version number?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 pm
by karonagames
No only 3 digits, so 10 more versions max.

RE: Do you like the version number?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 pm
by steveh11Matrix
Only three digits *displayed*.

Caution required, I feel. [;)]

Steve.

RE: Do you like the version number?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 pm
by karonagames
Ok, no more teasing - it's not fair on you all.

RE: Do you like the version number?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:38 pm
by DuckofTindalos
It IS fun, though...[:D]

RE: Do you like the version number?

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 pm
by DBeves
That screen shot just makes me blub ... is it really coming before xmas - I have three weeks off work Droooooooool