Odd CTD
Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 am
Hy, i would like some help to solve this repeatable, late game CTD. v1.6



ORIGINAL: Igard
Erik said something recently about contacting the helpdesk with any serious problems. Not sure how you do that, it's probably one of those buttons up the top right.
I'd also make sure that these error messages are really game-stopping. Sometimes I've found that the game continues to run if you simply move the error message to the bottom of the screen.
ORIGINAL: Snowpeople1
What exactly are the side effects of just ignoring some of those pop up errors that don't directly crash your game?

Erik said something recently about contacting the helpdesk with any serious problems. Not sure how you do that, it's probably one of those buttons up the top right.
ORIGINAL: Sigh
haaaahahaha this is still going on.
I read something about an expansion? If this is true I'm gonna shit my pants. Way to squeeze some more money out of your (ex- in this case) customers. Releasing an expansion before your terrible SIXTY DOLLAR game even manages to run without crashing. Hilarious.
I cant wait to see the expansion fix a crash or two. Then seeing Matrix (and a couple of fanboys) act like it's proof of good customer support. What a joke of a company.
Erik said something recently about contacting the helpdesk with any serious problems. Not sure how you do that, it's probably one of those buttons up the top right.
looooool. Yeah it doesnt look to good when the forum is full of crash reports. But please give me something to laugh about and explain the other (false) reason. Actually don't because I don't even read your bull explanations anymore
TERRIBLE company and I will make sure to keep any friends form ever buying a game from it again
ORIGINAL: Snowpeople1
Quoting Igard:
(The fact is, these crash reports seemed to have ceased prior to the expansion being announced, so it really is a shame so many are having problems at a time when the entire development team are commited to the expansion. It's a small team so they're really spread a bit thin at the moment. As I've said, I voiced my opinion on this before and don't think it's ideal.)
I think Igard that why there is more bug reporting now as opposed to before is patch 1.0.6 brought more people back to try the game again (This would include me) also the announcement of an expansion would generate some rekindled and new interest in the game aswell.
I took the time to read back through the pages of the tech forum and definitely seen a pattern of the same issues being posted about on variously named threads but all usually with the same basic issues, many of the posts just fell on deaf ears and the select few that were answered (and I mean by actual devs not helpful players) were usually replies of...this will be fixed in the next patch... only to discover that a few pages later and a few patches later that people were still posting about the same problems...again with very limited feedback.
I know the development team is busy, but I find that a poor excuse and one that I just won't buy into as acceptable, I'm busy too in my own work but still manage to find or make the time to take care of the tasks that I dislike, it's just part of the landscape of owning you're own small business, you have to do more, with less.
~Snowman