Page 1 of 1
Map Thread Query
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:34 am
by challenge
Friday at work I was looking at a thread with a zip of all the maps from the contest. Sunday, when I finally had a chance to go get it I coujldn't find it. I couldn't find the original contest map to try a dl of that either. Did I make a wrong turn or did it move somewhere?
Thanks.
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:04 pm
by Supervisor
At the request of the initator of those threads M4 Jess ,he asked me to delete all threads and posts releated to those map contests as it had concluded. If there is something your looking for, just send him an email or PM him, I'm sure he has all those maps saved.
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:12 pm
by challenge
Thank you, I wanted to get the map zip.
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:37 pm
by Seagull
Redleg has a zip of all the contest entries on his site:
http://redleg.homestead.com
Got info.
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 6:48 pm
by challenge
Thank you all.
Fred