Page 1 of 1

Stellar Dimension SPWaW section updated

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 9:29 pm
by OKW-73
Updated my homepage SPWaW section a bit ;)
any comments/critics welcome ;)

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:23 am
by Warrior
What I saw looked very good, except for the GeoCities pop-ups.

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 5:31 am
by OKW-73
yea, cant do much for those pop ups at the moment , but maybe later I'll get files on better server ;)
Geocities banner exchange should stop those pop ups appearing, but looks like its not helping :mad:

Good site

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:05 am
by MrPlow
Interesting site. Some rather, um, "weird" topics. though.

(I use "Proxomitron" to suppress obnoxious banners, ads, popups, applets, etc.)

www.proxomitron.cjb.net

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:27 am
by OKW-73
heheh..good that you *like* it ;)
Going to move most of pages to better server soon so no more those freaking pop-ups in other pages than main page :)
Any suggestions what i should/could add in SPWaW section?