Another Enhancement Request
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 8:35 pm
Just something I would like to see in a future patch.
It would be nice if the base screen showed either the status or the projcted completion time of improvements. It would help a lot in planning, and in deciding wheather or not to even bother, or wheather or not additional engineering units are required.
I'm sure that after a while you start to get a feel for it, but it would help to have some concrete information.
It would be nice if the base screen showed either the status or the projcted completion time of improvements. It would help a lot in planning, and in deciding wheather or not to even bother, or wheather or not additional engineering units are required.
I'm sure that after a while you start to get a feel for it, but it would help to have some concrete information.