Page 1 of 1

Gotta say it.

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:19 pm
by sparks
I've been playing war games since the early 70's beginning with AH's early version of D-Day, and have been playing computer games since I had a computer in the early 80's. I played Pacific War and Action Stations for eight years because there was nothing out there that compared even with new graphics and OS. That said, this is the most intense fun I've had in years except when my wife decides to get frisky (sorry fella's - I ain't dead yet.)

Thanks and a Bravo Zulu to all involved.

Sparks.

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:21 pm
by Sabre21
Isn't frisky the cat's name;)


Andy

Breaks

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:52 pm
by mogami
Hi, Welcome aboard. Its good to take a 5 or 6 minute break once in while. Helps keep your eyes from getting tired.

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:21 pm
by jhdeerslayer
5 or 6 minutes? Now that is some serious bragging :D

Sersiously, this is a very sweet game indeed.