Page 1 of 1

eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm
by alexalexuk
before or after xmas ? :D


RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:38 pm
by forsaken1111
I have no idea, but I compliment your choice of emoticon.

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:56 pm
by ASHBERY76
Changelist?

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:02 pm
by Nalim27
I think that it will not be before Xmas. There was many things to do and I prefer to have deeply tested working patch later than buggy quick patch sooner.

But developers can surprise us - it can be great gift. Or good gift in first week after Xmass too when many peoples have vacations.

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:25 pm
by elmo3
Pretty sure Matrix staff are on vacation now so I would not expect to see a patch before the new year.

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:26 pm
by ASHBERY76
Elloit said before Xmas.
The upcoming update for ROTS increases the military ship building of AI empires, especially when at war. Wait a few days and you'll be able to try it out for yourself

Thanks
Elliot

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 pm
by Webbco
"A few days" could be different to "before Christmas".

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 pm
by ehsumrell1
ORIGINAL: ASHBERY76

Elloit said before Xmas.
The upcoming update for ROTS increases the military ship building of AI empires, especially when at war. Wait a few days and you'll be able to try it out for yourself

Thanks
Elliot

Hang in there everyone.....we are feverishly testing the patch as I write this. There is a
high probability we may pull it off before Xmas as Elliot previously stated. He told us he
is working right up to Xmas if need be. So please cut some slack. Thanks!

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm
by Igard
That's good to hear, I think there have been many requests for more mod support as well as bug fixes since the expansion was released. So I can understand if there's a postponement. [8D]

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:33 am
by Erik Rutins
Hi everyone,

We are planning to release a public beta update tomorrow and make it official shortly thereafter if it looks good.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:58 am
by alexalexuk
yussssss!

many thanks guys for getting this to us before xmas!

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:56 am
by elmo3
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi everyone,

We are planning to release a public beta update tomorrow and make it official shortly thereafter if it looks good.

Regards,

- Erik

I stand corrected then. Thanks Erik.

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:15 am
by Scritty
WoW -

That's dedication.

Nice one Erik!

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:22 am
by Haldir
ORIGINAL: Nalim27

But developers can surprise us - it can be great gift. Or good gift in first week after Xmass too when many peoples have vacations.

Wish I got vacations in my line of work. I'd be playing RotS like crazy!

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:53 pm
by Nalim27
Erik - I love you! May I marry you? [;)]

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:54 pm
by Litjan
ORIGINAL: Nalim27

Erik - I love you! May I marry you? [;)]

Get in line! [:D]

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:09 pm
by Simulation01
Be quiet! Urchin's!  He's already married!  He and DW were happily wed this year!.....[:D]

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:16 pm
by Zakhal
Everytime theres a patch announcement I quit playing and start waiting. [>:]

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 pm
by Erik Rutins
Please see here:

tm.asp?m=2663554

RE: eta patch?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:39 pm
by Zakhal
That was fast service. [:D]