Page 1 of 1

Russian Steel 1.3 is Only Delayed

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:47 pm
by RussianSteelDar
Russian Steel players,

My work commitments just about doubled in May and will remain heavy through August.

As a result, my hoped for debut of Russian Steel 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5 are postponed.

I wanted to have them out by June 22.

There are 15 new battles to be finalized and there are several more in design.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Russian Steel is just delayed and that I remain committed to completing all battles in hand (some 17 or so).

Thanks,

Brad

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:24 pm
by El_Peco
Thanks for the info;) .
We are looking forward for the new battles, but for the moment it's important to know that the whole thing is going on:D .

Regards.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:32 am
by Gallo Rojo
Great news! :)
Thanks

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:39 pm
by rbrunsman
Here's a silly question: What exactly is "Russian Steel?" I know it's a campaign in Russia and you play the Russians (I think). But what makes it unique from the other campaigns that come with the game? What makes it different from a Mega Camp? It seems to have such a large following of its own, I'm wondering what I'm missing out on.

With my newfound PBEM enthusiasm and MCLV and MCDF to play I don't have tons of time to play more than I already do, but I don't want to miss something extraordinary.

Thanks in advance.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:35 pm
by Penetrator
It is not a megacampaign, it is a regular campaign, but considerably larger than most. Plus, it is a team effort, so variety is guaranteed.

Personally, I would call it a kilocampaign:)