Not installing?
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:40 pm
I just picked up my WitpAE from the mail
Have followed all steps till I come to the point where it asks me to find new updates.
It tries to download a patch, finds its outdated and then tries to create a handle and dowload patch v1106iexe but every time it seems it will start doing I get:
What am I doing wrong? I have already disabled my antivirus in case it has something to do.
Help a n00b please!!!
Have followed all steps till I come to the point where it asks me to find new updates.
It tries to download a patch, finds its outdated and then tries to create a handle and dowload patch v1106iexe but every time it seems it will start doing I get:
Errors:
File 1: An error occurred while trying to open an FTP file.
What am I doing wrong? I have already disabled my antivirus in case it has something to do.
Help a n00b please!!!