Page 1 of 1

Need help...

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:25 am
by Knife
Hey everyone

Can anyone play a PBEM game against me, I don't mind my armies or realism or points or ANYTHING! All I ask is that the person I play help me throughout the game as I'm new and not very good! A teacher would be great...

Also; someone told me of a program that zips and emails your PBEM game for you, can anyone tell me where it is?

Thanks

Knife...

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:46 pm
by Orzel Bialy
unfortunately I will not be able to take you up on your challenge for a Pbem game...have too much going on myself :)...but I'm sure that someone will be along shortly to help you along.

As for the zip program...go to www.winzip.com and download their free version of winzip. ( I think the latest version is 8. something :D )

If you need assistance in figuring out which files to zip, just post and we'll be glad to assist you in getting into the swing of things!

Welcome to the forum.

Air ops full

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:44 am
by Capt. Pixel
I'd like to take your challenge, too. But unfortunately I've already got three in the air and one in the catapult. I'm already beyond my personal limit. :)

If you don't get a response to this thread in say, 24 hours, try again. It won't take long to get a 'bite'. ;)

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:29 am
by Supervisor
Knife: there is also another little handy PBEM program that zips and unzips PBEM games for you and keeps track of them for you. No additional zipping programs required. It's called "PBEM Helper" I added it to the MatrixGames Download page, you can get it here. MatrixGames Download page (PBEM Helper)

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:14 am
by BORO
Hi Knife!
I have an opening, one of my regular oppenents is taking a 16 day vacation, so I need to fill the gap.

So how about a 15 turn, 2000 point meeting engagement, you pick the countries, I'll set it up. E-mail me at LRBORO@msn.com and we'll get it going.

Boro