Page 1 of 1

Armor and nothing but

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:10 pm
by Warrior
Fabio has kindly posted a scenario of mine called Tank-O-Rama, which is all armor, and not too big. Find it at: http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/spwaw_s ... SteveAvery

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:42 pm
by jarnoid
Armor only? That's definitely not for me, I am an infantry freak

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:46 pm
by troopie
I hope you're not facing US Marines. "Hunting tanks is fun and easy!"

troopie

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:14 am
by Warrior
Originally posted by jarnoid
Armor only? That's definitely not for me, I am an infantry freak
I did a couple of nice infantry fights that are included in the June SuperZip at Redleg's Dirty Dozen: http://redleg.homestead.com/

Look for Morning Mayhem, the hard version, and Beyond the Arno.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:02 am
by Grenadier
Warrior, the latest clone of the Kunel:D

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:27 am
by antarctic
REMF... interesting scenario... Played as the Germans... got a Draw.. 3000 to 3144 points... a pretty well balanced scenario. Thank you.

Antarctic

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:38 pm
by Warrior
Originally posted by Brent
Warrior, the latest clone of the Kunel:D
I could never be a "clone" of Wild Bill. I think a better description would be "an imitator of Wild Bill, hoping to someday approach that level of excellence." ;)

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:42 pm
by Warrior
Originally posted by antarctic
REMF... interesting scenario... Played as the Germans... got a Draw.. 3000 to 3144 points... a pretty well balanced scenario. Thank you.

Antarctic
I'm glad you liked it! The balance was purely a matter of luck, since I usually design for Player 1 only. Thanks for the feedback.

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:14 pm
by dox44
Warrior thanks!

how's it going?

casebier

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:23 pm
by Capt Chris
Originally posted by REMF


I could never be a "clone" of Wild Bill. I think a better description would be "an imitator of Wild Bill, hoping to someday approach that level of excellence." ;)
Attack of the Clones?! :D