Page 1 of 1
SP:WaW v4.0
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:34 pm
by pr51pr
Hello; I have SP:WaW v4.0 on a demo disk. Where can I find scenarios, patches and or updates for this version. Any help or info would be greatly welcomed.
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:47 pm
by Jim1954
The armor site has an upgrade from 4.5 but I didn't see one for 4.0.
http://64.26.50.215/armorsite/spwaw_downloads.htm
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:18 am
by Warrior
Your best bet is to ask the Forum to see if someone can send you a CD with v7.1 & patches. That would be a whole lot easier.
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:40 am
by chief
Next best (real best) is to buy a Mega Camp from MATRIX and get 7.0 and upgrade and patch....you'd be doing yourself a favor and thanking Matrix for a Free game....Also welcome aboard and to paraphrase another on this forum "get ready for many sleepless nights":D
