Missing locations in CR screen?
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm
I thought I'd start a thread on missing locations in the locations tab in the CR screen.
Playing the Road to Leningrad scenario I have at least found 3 missing locations, but there might be more.
- Lodeynoe Pole (actually a VP point in the scenario)
- Bologoe
- Kobonoa
I find the regisrty useful actually, but there seems to be several places missing. Possible to fix in a future drop?
If you find more, please add to the list.
thanks
Playing the Road to Leningrad scenario I have at least found 3 missing locations, but there might be more.
- Lodeynoe Pole (actually a VP point in the scenario)
- Bologoe
- Kobonoa
I find the regisrty useful actually, but there seems to be several places missing. Possible to fix in a future drop?
If you find more, please add to the list.
thanks