It's here at last!!!
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:09 am
At last!! My Father's day present is here -- it was suppossed to arrive on the 14th, but got lost at the local UPS distribution center so they sent it back to CA!! 12 business days total - I was about to die. I've been lurking since early June and just wanted to share my good news with someone who could appreciate it 
What would be a good scenario to start on? I've got a business trip coming up later this week so I'll plenty of time to read the manual and 'experiment'.
Also, if someone could summarize the key things to remember it would help. I know CAP has to be one!
Now all those good AARs and other detail discussions will mean more. Thanks guys for help and thnaks Matrix & 2by3 for what looks like many many fun hours...
What would be a good scenario to start on? I've got a business trip coming up later this week so I'll plenty of time to read the manual and 'experiment'.
Also, if someone could summarize the key things to remember it would help. I know CAP has to be one!
Now all those good AARs and other detail discussions will mean more. Thanks guys for help and thnaks Matrix & 2by3 for what looks like many many fun hours...