Page 1 of 1

Know Your Tigers!

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:41 pm
by Wild Bill
Fabio "Tiger" Prado has outdone himself, guys. This is a "must-read!"

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/tiger1.htm

Check out the Armor Site here and get everything you could want to know about the famed "Tiger" tank....a pretty mean kitty!

Nicely done, Fabio!

Wild Bill

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:11 am
by Goblin
Puuurrrrrrrr! Puuuuurrrrrrrr! GROWL!!


BOOM!!!:mad: ;)


Goblin- A Goblin says 'Good Job'!!

Wow!

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:59 pm
by Belisarius
I must say.... lots and lots of kudos to Fabio! :)

I've been through I don't know how many Tiger sites on the net, and then Fabio puts one together that's head and shoulders above what we've seen so far! Wow!

Comprehensive, lots and lots of info, great photos and a visually VERY appealing design. Fabio's side, along with tiger-tank.com, are my true fav Tiger web sides. :D :D

Tigers!

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:45 pm
by xytraguptor
Very powerful tank, but crewmen are best...no matter which tank they use

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:45 am
by Big Bill
Very Interesting, thanks

BB

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:53 am
by G_X
Bravo, great read, wonderful work, makes me respect it all the more.

It's kind of sad, this tank really was the best that anyone could produce at the time, even though the JS-122 did outclass it, this was, I think, because of the fact that it was almost specifically built to take down heavy tanks.

I don't see what much else good a 122mm Cannon is unless it's an artillery piece ;)