Page 1 of 1

Strategic Bombing

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 pm
by sross
Anyone do any of this on the SU production centers? Does it work well? Not worth the effort and losses?

RE: Strategic Bombing

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:09 pm
by 2ndACR
I have seen it reported that it is heavily over powered, I don't do it, so cannot comment further.

RE: Strategic Bombing

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 pm
by TulliusDetritus
Hmm, the last patches didn't resolve this issue then?

RE: Strategic Bombing

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 pm
by mmarquo
For the life of me I would like to know how to assess the damage done by strategic bombing; how does the production report help understand this? Esapecially if playing pbem and you can't see the other player's report.
 
Marquo

RE: Strategic Bombing

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm
by Aurelian
You have to go by your own bombing results and observations.

My own raid on turn 1 in my losing PBEM did 49% damage to Ploesti oil.