patch
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:34 pm
Hi folks,
No doubt you have been asked many times before... Where can I get my hands on the .05 patch? i can't find a link.
Also, I have a download copy on my PC but would like to put it on my laptop too to play against my daughter. I cannot find where to enter my serial number Do I need to buy a new licence? If not, will there be any conflict playing 2 versions of the same?
Cheers, Tim [&:]
No doubt you have been asked many times before... Where can I get my hands on the .05 patch? i can't find a link.
Also, I have a download copy on my PC but would like to put it on my laptop too to play against my daughter. I cannot find where to enter my serial number Do I need to buy a new licence? If not, will there be any conflict playing 2 versions of the same?
Cheers, Tim [&:]