Page 1 of 1

Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:51 pm
by Chock
Title says it all. Lots of stuff I'm interested in at your online store, but when I click 'buy now' it says things are unavailable and I should 'try later'. Been 'trying later' for quite some time now, any idea how much later?

Al

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:29 pm
by Yogi the Great
Seems to be working fine for me. Were you logged in and/or registered?

Otherwise check back, I'm sure Erik or someone will answer here shortly.

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:42 pm
by David Heath
Hi Al

Yes we are aware of this problem. It may come and go as we work on the problem. Erik or I will update you here once we feel we have it corrected.

David


RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm
by diablo1
Dang sure are a lot of problems with this change over from Digital River (which I hated) to this Plimus which has been working perfectly for me so for. It's like night and day to me. With Digital River I had an issue getting my games on every order. Sometimes it would take them days to respond. With Plimus it has been click on what you want, insert Paypay, click and goto your download page.

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 pm
by Chock
Doesn't make any difference if I am logged in or not, some problem, want to buy stuff but can't. Oh well, guess that's a sale lost then.

Al

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 pm
by diablo1
Send me the money Chock and tell me what you were going to buy and I'll buy it and play it and then I'll email you and tell you how good or bad it was?

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 pm
by Chock
Ironically enough, right after I posted about a lost sale, it started to work and so it's not a lost sale after all, however, it will mean you'll miss out on me sending you the money Diablo1. Company definitely needs to sort that out, I spent a long time trying to order stuff and that was literally the last try I was going to make, but I suspect not every potential customer will spend that amount of time trying.

Al

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:09 pm
by Erik Rutins
Hi everyone,

This should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 pm
by diablo1
however, it will mean you'll miss out on me sending you the money Diablo1.

Ahhhh shucks Erik spoils me again.

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm
by Phatguy
I have seen and have had happened to me ,many issues with Plimus to actually trust it with my loot...pity......

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm
by Erik Rutins
Apathetic Lurker,

I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone's mileage varies, but I can say that sitting here and looking at all the data and all customer experiences, they are far better than our old store and every transitional issue that has come up (and there have been remarkably few considering that we launched a whole new integrated store and site right before Thanksgiving, with a new physical on demand and download service) has been resolved quickly and permanently. Their security is as good or better than Digital River's and meets our standards, which are extremely high as our business depends on them.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 pm
by Lascar
The problem with using the help desk is that you need to login to the members area. I had a long established account there that no longer works. The "forgot password" system does not respond to requests. This is a problem that others are apparently having based on a number posts in the Tech support forum reporting the same problem. This problem seems to have appeared when the new web software was installed.

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm
by Phatguy
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Apathetic Lurker,

I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone's mileage varies, but I can say that sitting here and looking at all the data and all customer experiences, they are far better than our old store and every transitional issue that has come up (and there have been remarkably few considering that we launched a whole new integrated store and site right before Thanksgiving, with a new physical on demand and download service) has been resolved quickly and permanently. Their security is as good or better than Digital River's and meets our standards, which are extremely high as our business depends on them.

Regards,

- Erik
Dont get me wrong, I dont blame Matrix and Plimus might just be having teething problems right now adjusting to Matrix, it's just that out of the last three times I actually looked to buy something I got no connection ....I had plans over my Christmas break to drop some cash and twice (at weird nightime hours when I was actually awake) crapped out because there was no connection to the store.I know eventually it will most likely work flawlessly. Unlike some I have never had a problem with DR so I do miss it.

But i'm an old grumpy grognard so i'm here for the long haul, or however long the staples holding my bypasses together hold out....

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm
by Jevhaddah_Slitherine
Having problems buying stuffs too.

When I click on Buy it now I get 'connecting to plimus.matrix' then the connection times out.

It happens with both IE and Firefox [:(]

Cheers

Jev

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 pm
by Erik Rutins
Jev,

Could you e-mail me with your IP address please? Also, were you logged into your site/store account when this happened?

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Can't buy any stuff from your online store

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 pm
by Jevhaddah_Slitherine
Email sent Erik

Thanks in advance [:D]

Cheers

Jev