Page 1 of 1

So, where do I put ROTS?

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:52 pm
by Kakuzu
This is a really silly question, but what exactly do I do? I just bought the game, and have it saved in my downloads folder, but... where exactly do I put it?

Probably should be in Tech support btw. Feel free to move.

Thanks.

RE: So, where do I put ROTS?

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 am
by Zenra
Just run the download - it will find your DW install directory and go from there...

RE: So, where do I put ROTS?

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 am
by Kakuzu
It didn't for whatever reason. D:

I got it however. Silly me. Thanks though.

RE: So, where do I put ROTS?

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 am
by Data
All is well when it ends well [:)]
Welcome to the community, Kakuzu