Page 1 of 1
infantry won't move
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:31 am
by Kevin Bryan
clicked and dragged but nothing happened....Also how do you strike at an emenies TF...Iget the messgae can't attack.....
I am within range of my carriers planes
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:40 am
by segorn
Select an infantry unit. Select set destination.
Infantry move relatively slowly along all but improved roads, so expect to wait about a week for them to march a hex.
thanks....
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:54 am
by Kevin Bryan
sometimes it just says can't move....I think I have it on 1 day per turn.....maybe it is just a hard road.....played 7 turns
Re: thanks....
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:52 am
by 1089
Originally posted by Kevin Bryan
sometimes it just says can't move....I think I have it on 1 day per turn.....maybe it is just a hard road.....played 7 turns
You cannot move across a yellow mountain hexside. Press F6 and if the hexside you are trying to march across turns red or blue, you cannot get there from here. Only if it is green or white.
kp