Page 1 of 1
Counter Invasion Units
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:55 am
by RUPD3658
The manual mentions that counter invasion units will appear if Japan enters certian area such as Northern India or NZ. Without using the editor (I never figured out how to do this) does enyone have a list of what shows up if Japan lands in these areas?
RE: Counter Invasion Units
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 am
by Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
The manual mentions that counter invasion units will appear if Japan enters certian area such as Northern India or NZ. Without using the editor (I never figured out how to do this) does enyone have a list of what shows up if Japan lands in these areas?
Do a Search on "Emergency Reinforcements" and my screenname "Bullwinkle58"
All will be revealed.
RE: Counter Invasion Units
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:13 pm
by RUPD3658
Can you post the link? I tried the search and it did not work.
RE: Counter Invasion Units
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:07 pm
by Dixie
West Coast-
tm.asp?m=2621030
New Zealand-
tm.asp?m=2618041
India-
tm.asp?m=2616532
Tasmania-
tm.asp?m=2617094
Air Attack-
tm.asp?m=2619385
Bombardments-
tm.asp?m=2619126
Non Base Hexes-
tm.asp?m=2617651
RE: Counter Invasion Units
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:08 pm
by nashvillen
Make sure you check "less precise match" and it will work.
RE: Counter Invasion Units
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 pm
by RUPD3658
Thanks Moose and Dixie.
So the counter invasion forces arrive in Capetown and Aden. That won't help save in invaded areas but it does mean that Japan will face more faces later. Looks like an invasion of NZ is worth the price.
RE: Counter Invasion Units
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 pm
by Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
Thanks Moose and Dixie.
So the counter invasion forces arrive in Capetown and Aden. That won't help save in invaded areas but it does mean that Japan will face more faces later. Looks like an invasion of NZ is worth the price.
I'd have to go back and double-check, but I think there's at least one Canadian unit (armor?) for, I think, the NZ package. It's in Canada.
Also, at least one of the Indian units poofs into Karachi if memory serves.