Page 1 of 1
64-bit
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 pm
by the_grip
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit... will this work on it?
RE: 64-bit
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm
by Vic
yes it will run just as fine as on 32-bit systems.
best,
vic
RE: 64-bit
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm
by the_grip
Thank you for the reply!
Two more questions:
1. If I purchase the downloadable version, can I install it on two computers? I have a desktop and laptop I use interchangably.
2. If it does not install or work, what is the refund policy on downloadable games?
Thanks again!
RE: 64-bit
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:50 pm
by Barthheart
ORIGINAL: the_grip
Thank you for the reply!
Two more questions:
1. If I purchase the downloadable version, can I install it on two computers? I have a desktop and laptop I use interchangably.
2. If it does not install or work, what is the refund policy on downloadable games?
Thanks again!
1. Yes you can install on more than one computer at the same time, I have it at work and at home. Both are Win 7 64-bit machines by the way and the games runs perfectly.
2. Don't think there is any refunds. If you really can't get the game to run, they might help you out somehow. But I haven't heard of anyone who couldn't get this game working.
Enjoy the game. It's great fun.
RE: 64-bit
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 am
by NefariousKoel
ORIGINAL: the_grip
1. If I purchase the downloadable version, can I install it on two computers? I have a desktop and laptop I use interchangably.
I can't recall exactly what the EULA allows, think it was something to the effect of only installing on
your own computers (up to two?). But all of Matrix' games have the best kind of DRM.. just a plain serial code. No internet activations with limited installs so you don't have to ask permission, or even cross your fingers in the hope that your permission was screwed up.
In a similar customer appreciating way, this company
will also help you out if you have any troubles, if you ask.
There's little worry about purchases, here, other than if you're going to like the game or not. But that goes for them all, doesn't it? [:D]