Page 1 of 1
Resource flow between Hakodate and Ominato
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 pm
by RUPD3658
Do resource flow automatically from Hakodate to Ominato (and thus onto Tokyo and Osaka) or do I need to move them? I have a ton at Sapporo that I would like to get to Honshu.
RE: Resource flow between Hakodate and Ominato
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 pm
by Cuttlefish
They won't flow automatically from Hakodate. You have to ship them across the strait. Once unloaded in Ominato they will be distributed for you. Set up some convoys and build up the ports in both Hakodate and Ominato.
RE: Resource flow between Hakodate and Ominato
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:33 am
by PaxMondo
The auto flow rule reads something like adjacent seaports that open into each other. These two are one hex apart. No auto flow.
However, the auto flow does work for Shikoku ...