Page 1 of 1

playing HTTR without the CD-ROM in the drive

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:48 pm
by jd
Hello everyone. I purchased (with a printed manual!) and enjoyed playing around with HTTR years ago but didn't have the time to really explore it. Now ard I'm retired and just got a new Windows 7 64-bit machine - and HTTR works great! I look forward to going at it with some depth. My question is: is there any way I can run it without the CD-ROM in the computer's drive? Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

RE: playing HTTR without the CD-ROM in the drive

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 pm
by Once Joey
Welcome to HttR!

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/241 ... .the.Reich
scroll down page left side, install the two patches in order...

Patch 2: 02 MAY 2004 HTTR Patch v.2.286 (9.3 MB)
Patch 1: 15 MAR 2004 HTTR Patch v.2.179 (51 MB)