Page 1 of 1
Amphibious Assault?
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm
by blam0
Hi, try as I might, I can't find any ports with amphibious points as the Germans. Are there any? How about the Sovs?
TIA
RE: Amphibious Assault?
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm
by Lrfss
+1, funny I was just getting ready to read the manual about this very subject! I too look forward to know...
RE: Amphibious Assault?
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm
by cookie monster
Germans have none.
Soviets can amphib in the black sea.
RE: Amphibious Assault?
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:42 am
by Lrfss
ORIGINAL: cookie monster
Germans have none.
Soviets can amphib in the black sea.
It would be nice if the Germans could perform Amphib Ops, don't see why not and just because they didn't for the most part in RL doesn't mean that they should be excluded here to do so...[:'(]
RE: Amphibious Assault?
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 pm
by 76mm
I tried to launch amphib assaults from Kerch and south of Rostov against the north coast of the Sea of Azov, but could only land in friendly-controlled hexes, which sort of defeated the purpose. Never figured out what the problem was.