Rookie needs a mentor ...
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:55 am
U2, Point Luck, and some of the regulars assure me this is the best way to learn the game. so....
Would like to start a PBEM game with a patient veteran player who wouldn't mind offering pointers alng the way when appropriate. I'm green as grass, so I may not give the you the biggest challenge of your "UV Career", but I will make it fun.
Pretty much any scenario is fine for me -- I've only had the game for a short while and have only played Coral Sea and Eastern Solomons. I would prefer to play the USN only because I am a little more familiar with their ships/planes/troops, but would play the IJN if you preferred the USN.
I can promise a turn a day during the week and 2-3 turns a day on the weekend. There is a slight possibility that my work schedule will impact my ability to play for a day or so, but I would let you know in advance.
Only need one opponent at this time. Contact me at gulfxray@houston.rr.com
Would like to start a PBEM game with a patient veteran player who wouldn't mind offering pointers alng the way when appropriate. I'm green as grass, so I may not give the you the biggest challenge of your "UV Career", but I will make it fun.
Pretty much any scenario is fine for me -- I've only had the game for a short while and have only played Coral Sea and Eastern Solomons. I would prefer to play the USN only because I am a little more familiar with their ships/planes/troops, but would play the IJN if you preferred the USN.
I can promise a turn a day during the week and 2-3 turns a day on the weekend. There is a slight possibility that my work schedule will impact my ability to play for a day or so, but I would let you know in advance.
Only need one opponent at this time. Contact me at gulfxray@houston.rr.com