Firefight
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:03 am
There does not seem to be a great deal of discussion with regards to Firefight, is this because:
A. The game is only just available?
B. The Game is no good?
C. The game is so good that you can,t tear yourselves away to post a message
I have just downloaded the demo and it looks interesting
By the way I looked at ordering it , via download and was suprised to find an additional $3.50 Shipping and handling charge, is this right for a download why not just add it on to the price or better still drop the charge
A. The game is only just available?
B. The Game is no good?
C. The game is so good that you can,t tear yourselves away to post a message
I have just downloaded the demo and it looks interesting
By the way I looked at ordering it , via download and was suprised to find an additional $3.50 Shipping and handling charge, is this right for a download why not just add it on to the price or better still drop the charge