Page 1 of 1

Soviet HQ can't be destroyed

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:44 pm
by vonik
Having encircled Moscow , I am liquidating the pocket in November .
The Moscow Military District HQ was attacked and destroyed .
The hex appears Axis but the HQ is still there and it is impossible to go through the hex . Every attempt to go in the hex triggers a combat (1:many thousands) but the Axis unit can't advance .
I have been told that a similar bug was fixed by the last patch . When clicking on check update , I am told that I have the last version .
So either it was another bug that was fixed or the version checking has problems .
Can somebody advice ?

RE: Soviet HQ can't be destroyed

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 pm
by Omat
Hello

tm.asp?m=2776241


Hope it helps.

Omat

RE: Soviet HQ can't be destroyed

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:13 pm
by vonik
ORIGINAL: Omat

Hello

tm.asp?m=2776241


Hope it helps.

Omat

Thanks but no , it doesn't .
The thread you linked says that this kind of bug is fixed .
Obviously it isn't or what I have is another kind of bug (the linked post talks about Saratov , I have a problem in Moscow) .

RE: Soviet HQ can't be destroyed

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:22 pm
by cookie monster
It is fixed!

In the patch in testing![:D]

You'll just have to wait for it...

RE: Soviet HQ can't be destroyed

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:41 pm
by vonik
Ah OK , thanks . So in the meantime the encircled HQ will valliantly resist alone :)

RE: Soviet HQ can't be destroyed

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:48 pm
by Garth Vader
I had this and the HQ eventually disappeared