Page 1 of 1
Download speed
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 pm
by drillerman
Just bought the game, download version only! £40.00!!!!!!!! I must be mad!![X(]..........am downloading it now and the max speed I am getting is 60K per second, why? For £40.00 I'd expect the developer to deliver it personally!
RE: Download speed
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 pm
by Ugly Guy
I don't think it's the site. I bought download only and I think I was getting around 1mbs. Congrats on the purchase, you will enjoy it.
RE: Download speed
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:30 pm
by Meteor2
I just encountered the same thing.
Download was cancelled twice due to time limits (estimated 4 hours for the download).
Whats that ???[:(]
RE: Download speed
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 pm
by Gilmer
Wow. 40 pounds? What's that in US dollars, about 57 or more?
If I had paid that much for it, though, it would have been worth it, if you base it on time played. I play this thing over and over and have had it 3 or 4 years. I always play same scenario and same side.
I'm sure if I could ever get into detailed battles, I'd be playing it a lot more.
RE: Download speed
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm
by bugwar
ORIGINAL: Meteor2
I just encountered the same thing.
Download was cancelled twice due to time limits (estimated 4 hours for the download).
Whats that ???[:(]
Sorry for your misfortune, are you still having the download issue?
RE: Download speed
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 am
by Meteor2
I downloaded it finally yesterday, but it was a loooooooong process.
It began with a speed of 1,2 MB/s and that decreased to 60 kB/s (!) over time.
Twice the download was canced by the server due to responce times.
And yes, my PC and the connection is capable.
I downloaded a big patch from Battlefront a few hours before with 1,3 MB/s constantly.
RE: Download speed
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 am
by bugwar
Glad to see you have the game now. I forsee many hours of enjoyment ahead for you!
[:)]
RE: Download speed
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:14 pm
by Gil R.
I didn't respond sooner, since I thought someone from Matrix would (as this is not a WCS issue). Complaints like this one should be made in the "General Discussion" area, as this support forum is only for problems with FOF itself.
I hope you think the game was worth the wait!