Page 1 of 1

Campaign continuation

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 am
by Texasgrunt
OK, this may or may not be possible. Maybe so with some hacking.

I played Barnarossa scenario and it ended - but I want to continue now as if it were the Campaign game. Is there a way to do this?


By the way I much prefer playing this on the PC as opposed to the old paper map & counters...for one thing the pizza cleans up easier (does not stain the map) and you never lose counters.

RE: Campaign continuation

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 am
by Panama
I still find the occaisional counter. It's been twenty years since I played on paper. [8|]

RE: Campaign continuation

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm
by Lanconic
ORIGINAL: Texasgrunt

OK, this may or may not be possible. Maybe so with some hacking.

I played Barnarossa scenario and it ended - but I want to continue now as if it were the Campaign game. Is there a way to do this?


By the way I much prefer playing this on the PC as opposed to the old paper map & counters...for one thing the pizza cleans up easier (does not stain the map) and you never lose counters.

Those were MY counters!