Allied Rabaul Problem
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 12:20 am
In this version of Yamamoto'a Prophesy, the A/I threw most of the troops into New Guinea. In September, 1943, I took Rabaul, which I had never done before. It seems that the program can't deal with this. I have observed the following.
Transport squadrons in Rabaul have transported two marine airborne bn. to Lae, where they were summarily destroyed by the IJA.
Task forces are formed by the A/I which make no sense at all. It obviously thinks they are Japanese.
Twice task forces have been formed in Rabaul with APD's and destroyers. Both the APD's and the destroyers have been loaded with 250 supply! The second time, I sent the whole business to Gili Gili, where they unloaded normally. Again, the A/I obviously thinks this stuff is Japanese.
This is a fabulous game, but there really is a ton of stuff that needs to be fixed.
Paul
Transport squadrons in Rabaul have transported two marine airborne bn. to Lae, where they were summarily destroyed by the IJA.
Task forces are formed by the A/I which make no sense at all. It obviously thinks they are Japanese.
Twice task forces have been formed in Rabaul with APD's and destroyers. Both the APD's and the destroyers have been loaded with 250 supply! The second time, I sent the whole business to Gili Gili, where they unloaded normally. Again, the A/I obviously thinks this stuff is Japanese.
This is a fabulous game, but there really is a ton of stuff that needs to be fixed.
Paul