Page 1 of 1

Kamakazi

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:41 pm
by corbulo
Since I am doing so poorly as the japanese player, both in PBEM games and AI games, I was wondering if I could start the Kamakazi program early? Is there any provision for this?

Kamikaze? You bet!

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:01 pm
by Scouters
That's easily done - just set your squadron to "Naval Attack" and set the altitude to 0 feet.

-Scouters

No No NO

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:18 pm
by mogami
Hi, Don't do that, the aircraft will try to drive to their targets rather then flying and when they drop their bombs they just make a clunking noise and roll around on the ground.
This method works rather well if the target hex is an airfield the attackers can drive to. They then pull doughnuts on the runway strafing the **** out of the place. (some of the AC versus AA duels get rather personal)

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:02 am
by von Murrin
ROTFL!!!! :D

Thanks, Mogami. You made my week.

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:10 am
by Admiral DadMan
OMG I thought Mog wrote something like, "Go around picking up donuts to bring back to the starving ground crews."