Page 1 of 5

bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:44 am
by martok
Linky


Honest to gods, I wasn't sure I'd ever see this day. Huzzah!!!



RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:57 am
by Prince of Eckmühl
This is apparently the case.

Hat's off to the President, America's allies which supported the psycho's pursuit, and the team that knocked off the SOB.

Thank you, Mr. President!



RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:50 am
by ilovestrategy
OOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've waited for this moment for almost 10 years. I'm not supposed to be glad that someone is dead, but I am. Good riddance. 

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:34 am
by Lützow
It's dead, Jim. Whatever it was.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 am
by Richie61
Funky fact:
Hitler's Death Reportedly Also Announced On May 1st
Best part: [8D]
Well with it being reported by some that we took him out with two to the chest and one to the head, it sounds like we accomplished the main objective of the US Military, to win his heart and mind.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:38 am
by JamesM
Just hope that he does not become a martyr!

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:49 am
by Obsolete
So he is in heaven right now with 7 virgins, or how many that is supposed to be.

I guess that's a reason to celebrate...


RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:20 am
by planner 3
May all his virgins have the fleas of 1000 camels in their nether regions, and all look like the Frankenstrins Monster. May his spawn meet his fate.

Thanks to those who got the bastard.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:27 am
by Fred98
Osama Bin Laden is the most evil man in history.
 
I rate Hitler at number 2. ( if Hitler had not killed 6 million Jews I would have rated Hitler 4 or 5)
 
-
 
 
 

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 am
by sprior
Nah, he was way behind Hitler and Stalin but still, good riddance to bad rubbish.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 am
by hadberz
Dead and buried, good riddance. Now to find the number 2 man and give Bin Laden some company in hell.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 am
by Anguille
Bin who?

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:20 am
by martok
ORIGINAL: Obsolete

So he is in heaven right now with 7 virgins, or how many that is supposed to be.

I guess that's a reason to celebrate...


I don't think we have to worry about him going to heaven.


RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:22 am
by Anguille
ORIGINAL: Joe 98

Osama Bin Laden is the most evil man in history.

I rate Hitler at number 2. ( if Hitler had not killed 6 million Jews I would have rated Hitler 4 or 5)

-

You're kidding right? Bin Laden is a small mafioso...a small fish.

There are a lot of better candidates for number 1 in history:

Hitler, Staline, Mao, Attila the Hunt, Idi Amin Dada, Robespierre, Leopold 2, Pol Pot, Vlad Dracula (the real guy), Ivan IV and many more...

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 am
by GaryChildress
Hitler and Stalin were in a league of their own as far as evil. Bin Laden was just a two bit scum bag. He got what he deserved. Hats off to the President and the team that finally got him. I'm sure there are nut cases out there who will make a martyr out of him.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:12 am
by Q.M
Stalin was the worse by far with his 'spy mania' and Chekist states and gulags.

but

I hope God dont let Bin Laden have a moments rest throughout eternity for his deeds.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:23 am
by Hertston
ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy
I'm not supposed to be glad that someone is dead, but I am. Good riddance. 

What he said.

Hardly 'the most evil man in history', though. As has been said, third division stuff compared to the real premier league sh*tbags like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Caligula, Ivan the Terrible, Vlad the Impaler, etc, etc.

RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:34 am
by Obsolete
May all his virgins have the fleas of 1000 camels in their nether regions, and all look like the Frankenstrins Monster.

Well, that would be a 9-out-of-10 rating, in comparison to that STRIPPER FROM HELL I had the unfortunate pleasure of tangling up with on Friday night. And I'm not just talking about looks here either.

I've seen some really bad strippers in my time, but it wasn't until this weekend that I realized there is bad.... and then there is... terrible.

There is simply nothing I could say positive about this woman (erm... wanabie), and my moment of hell started with her right from the start, until the finish. In the end, we all had to leave (yes because of this b*%@$). I could tell you more, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.

So... hopefully she'll end up 6-feet under soon, and then maybe give your Ladden friend a lap-dance over on the other-side. That'll teach him.





RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 am
by redcoat
Great news. Two celebrations in one long weekend.


RE: bin Laden dead!

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:01 am
by Gil R.
Not to be political, but what is it with Democrat presidents that they can't launch a raid without losing a helicopter? [:D]